What is stewardship?
- a spirituality of caring for and giving lovingly to others what God has given us–our time, talent and treasure
- an essential part of our calling
- a covenant between God and us
- an opportunity to give back
- a transformation of the heart
“We receive God’s gifts gratefully, cultivate them responsibly, share them lovingly in justice with others and return them with increase to the Lord.”
-from”Stewardship: A Disciple’s Response” U.S. Bishop’s 1992 Pastoral Letter
Parishioners on stewardship
In this section of our web site
In this section of our web site you will find ways you can offer your time, talent, and you treasure for building up the kingdom of God. You will find that offerings these up will be a source of grace for yourself and for others.
More to read and pray about
Read the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishop’s overview on Stewardship.