This is the landing page for the school parent section of the site.
- Sycamore Education (access to internal school info)
- NEW Cyclone Chatter – updates from Principle Crosthwait
- Latest Parent Note
- Latest NFL Raffle Results
- Afternoon Traffic Pattern
- School Advisory Board Application
- STM School_Calendar_2020-21
- Aftercare registration form 2019-20
Handbooks, Forms etc.
- School Handbook (a.k.a Student Handbook)
- Athletic handbook is on the Athletics page
- Dress Code Policy
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- EIM_Code of Conduct
- Grading Scale
- Title Programs
School Supply list
School closing info
- School Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Accounts
- Blackboard Call, Text & Email
- Sycamore News
No Early Dismissal
We will never dismiss school early when the weather becomes a problem. Taking children from class when parents believe weather or streets are hazardous is at the discretion of the parent. Children will be dismissed to parents or designated adults at the request of parents in any such emergency. Parents should be cognizant of class schedules and attempt not to disrupt classes unnecessarily.