A note from Father Justin
As we begin the process of (limited!) re-opening for public Masses, we’re communicating by bulletin, email and our website on our opening procedures. These are simply the opening procedures, and will adjust as we move forward. We’ve structured this to accommodate as many people as we can, while allowing us openings for private prayer, art and environment, other sacramental needs (e.g., baptisms and funerals) and time for the daily, thorough, cleaning of the church as required by diocesan policy. Bear with us as we begin!
~ Fr. Justin
- All Masses continue to be available online at stmkc.com/massonline soon after they are celebrated. “Like” our Facebook page to receive notices when they are posted.
- Public Masses open beginning Monday, May 18, 2020
Monday-Friday 9:30AM and 6:30PM and Sunday, May 31 9:00AM and 11:00AM. FOR NOW YOU MUST SIGN UP BELOW. Also, please read the guidelines below.
- Closed online Mass is Saturday morning (a weekday Mass) and this Sunday, May 24.
Note: parishioners are still dispensed from attending Sunday Mass
Guidelines for attending Mass
- Masks must be worn to enter Church for public Masses (limited amounts of masks will be available at the door)
- One must register (at least 24 hours in advance) to attend a Mass using the link below or by calling the parish office at (816) 942-2492
- Parishioners are asked to attend no more than one Mass per week
For prayer & Confessions
The Church remains open for private prayer and devotion: Mon-Fri (6-9AM and Noon-6PM), Sat (7-9AM & 3-6PM), Sun (9AM-Noon)
Confessions in May remain: Saturday 7:15-8AM and 3-3:45PM; Tuesday 5-6PM; Thursday 5-6PM