From Bishop Johnston
As we begin to return to our public celebrations of Mass, I wish to invite all in our diocese to reflect more deeply on the value of Sunday, why God made it and what it means in the life of a disciple of Jesus Christ.“
As referred to in Fr. Justin’s bulletin column on June 7: Bishop Johnston’s video and pastoral letter on Keeping the Lord’s Day: Pastoral Letter on the Importance of Sunday
A note from Father Justin
After almost two months of public morning and evening daily Masses, on Monday, July 6th we returned to a liturgy schedule that looks more closely like our pre-pandemic one: Monday-Friday Masses at 6:15AM and 8:15AM; Saturdays at 8:15AM. Our weekend Masses (4PM Sat; 9AM and 11AM Sunday) remain limited based on demand, staffing availability, and the necessary clearing requirements between services. These weekend services continue to require advanced registration. Thank you for your continued patience and flexibility, as we continue to welcome families and individuals into our church this summer for worship, personal prayer and the celebration of the sacraments.
– Fr. Justin
- All Masses continue to be available online at stmkc.com/massonline soon after they are celebrated. “Like” our Facebook page to receive notices when they are posted.
- Public Masses
- Monday-Friday 6:15am & 8:15am and Saturday 8:15am, no sign up needed
- Sunday, 9:00AM and 11:00AM. FOR NOW YOU MUST SIGN UP BELOW.
- Also, please read the guidelines below.
- Closed online Mass is Saturday morning (a weekday Mass) and this Sunday, May 24.
Note: parishioners are still dispensed from attending Sunday Mass
Daily Masses have returned to the usual times of 6:15AM and 8:15AM, Monday through Friday.
Guidelines for attending Mass
- Masks must be worn to enter Church for public Masses (limited amounts of masks will be available at the door)
- Weekend Masses only: One must register (at least 24 hours in advance) to attend a Sunday Mass using the link below or by calling the parish office at (816) 942-2492
For prayer & Confessions
The Church remains open for private prayer and devotion: Mon-Fri (6-9AM and Noon-6PM), Sat (7-9AM & 3-6PM), Sun (9AM-Noon)
Confessions in May remain: Saturday 7:15-8AM and 3-3:45PM; Tuesday 5-6PM; Thursday 5-6PM