This is the landing page for the school parent section of the site.
More parent pages
- The current Parent Note
- School Supply List (links offsite to our TeacherLists page)
- School Calendar (print version for current school year)
- Online Calendar (parish/school online comprehensive and up-to-date event calendar. Red items are school events.)
- Latest NFL Raffle Results
- Afternoon Traffic Pattern
- Volunteer Letter
- Adopt a Student Textbook Program
- Guidelines for Healthy Meals
Handbooks, Forms etc.
- School Handbook (a.k.a Student Handbook)
- Backpack Snack Donations
- H2H Log Sheet
- Tuition Contract
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- EIM_Code of Conduct
- Grading Scale
- Title Programs
School closing info
The closing of school due to bad weather or other severe emergencies will be announced by the three major local TV stations, on the parish website, and through the SchoolReach telephone program. Only in extreme cases of emergency will the parent phone tree be activated. Announcements will state that Southwest Pod Schools – Diocese of KCMO will be closed.
No Early Dismissal
We will never dismiss school early when the weather becomes a problem. Taking children from class when parents believe weather or streets are hazardous is at the discretion of the parent. Children will be dismissed to parents or designated adults at the request of parents in any such emergency. Parents should be cognizant of class schedules and attempt not to disrupt classes unnecessarily.